Thursday, March 29, 2012

Research Reports

I read about 5-9 reports this last week and a half and I've learned a lot of interesting facts!  Facts from bananas, to gangs, to baseball players in countries that speak Spanish. 

I was surprised that pinatas were actually made first in China, not Mexico!  But still today we see pinatas as a Mexican tradition. Weird, huh?

In my perspective and out of the reports I read, I'd choose Alyssa Nielsen's and Jason Aune's reports as my favorite and best written.  Alyssa had a lot of interesting facts about bananas and Jason seemed to flow his words together in his paper about a baseball player.  He seemed to write his report like he was there and like he really enjoyed writing the paper.

It was very surprising to me how much bananas are produced and needed to feed the U.S. in one year, I can't exactly remember the number but it was way more than I'd guess!  It's also surprising how much vitamins and good nutrition bananas have for you body, I've started eating more since I've read the paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment